Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Progressive neuronal degeneration of childhood with liver disease (Alpers-Huttenlocher syndrome): a personal review.J Child Neurol. 1990; 5: 273-287
- Progressive neuronal degeneration of childhood with liver disease. Computed tomographic features.Neuroradiology. 1987; 29: 74-180
- Diffuse progressive degeneration of the gray matter of the cerebrum.Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1931; 25: 469-505
- Mitochondrial disorders: analysis of their clinical and imaging characteristics.AJNAR. 1993; 14: 1119-1137
- Mitochondrial encephalomyopathies in childhood. II. Clinical manifestations and syndromes.J Pediatr. 1991; 119: 251-256
- Transmission of Alpers disease (chronic progressive encephalopathy) produces experimental Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in hamsters.Neurology. 1989; 39: 615-621