Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Über das primäre Carcinome der Leber.Beitr Pathol Anat Allg Pathol. 1901; 30: 506-604
- Primary massive liver cell carcinoma.Rev Gastroenterol. 1934; 1: 305-313
- Primary carcinoma of the liver. A study of 100 cases among 48,900 necrosis.Cancer. 1954; 7: 462-503
- Pedunculated hepatocellular carcinoma-report of three cases and review of literature.Cancer. 1983; 51: 746-751
- A case of pedunculated hepatocellular carcinoma (in Japanese).Acta Hepatol Jpn. 1980; 21: 1581-1586
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma.in: An Atlas of the Pathology. Springer Verlag, Tokyo1987: 7-8
- Hepatic tumors: magnetic resonance and CT appearance.Radiology. 1984; 150: 141-147
- Hepatocellular carcinoma: MR imaging.Radiology. 1987; 164: 21-25
- Diagnosis of small hepatocellular carcinoma: Correlation of MR imaging and tumor histologic studies.Radiology. 1986; 159: 371-378
- A case of pedunculated hepatocellular carcinoma and review of cases reported in the Japanese literature (in Japanese).Nihon Rinshou Geka Gakkaishi. 1989; 50: 148-155
- Focal nodular hyperplasia of the liver: MR findings in 35 proved cases.AJR. 1991; 156: 317-320
- Adenomatous hyperplastic nodules in the cirrhotic liver: differentiation from hepatocellular carcinoma with MR imaging.Radiology. 1989; 173: 123-126