Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Spiral volumetric CT with single-breath-hold technique, continuous transport, and continuous scanner rotation.Radiology. 1990; 176: 181-183
- Spiral CT evaluation of coronary bypass graft patency.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1993; 17: 253-259
- Subclavian vein thrombosis detected by spiral CT with three dimensional reconstruction.AJR. 1993; 160: 33-34
- Spiral CT of the liver.AJR. 1993; 160: 787-792
- Liver transplantation. Part I.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 1092-1099
- Cross-sectional imaging of liver transplantation.Semin Ultrasound CT MR. 1992; 13: 399-409
- The role of sonography and transhepatic cholangiography in diagnosis of biliary complications after liver transplantation.AJR. 1988; 151: 943-946
- Abdominal CT findings after liver transplantation in 66 patients.AJR. 1991; 156: 1167-1170
- Duplex sonography of hepatic arterial thrombosis after liver transplantation.AJR. 1988; 151: 481-483