Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hemangiomas and vascular malformations in infants and children: a classification based on endothelial characteristics.Plastic Reconstr Surg. 1982; 69: 412-420
- Hemangiomas and vascular malformations of the head and neck: MR characterization.AJNR. 1993; 14: 307-314
- Biological classification of soft tissue vascular anomalies: MR correlation.AJR. 1991; 157: 559-564
- MR imaging of head and neck vascular malformations.J Magn Reson Imaging. 1991; 1: 579-584
- Improved detection and delineation of head and neck lesions with fat suppression spin-echo MR imaging.AJNR. 1991; 12: 19-24