Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Interventional techniques in the hepatobiliary system.in: Castaneda-Zuniga W.R. Tadavarthy S.M. Interventional Radiology. Williams and Wilkins, Baltimore1988: 649-749
- Pancreatic response to percutaneous biliary drainage: a prospective study.Radiology. 1991; 178: 343-346
- Guided percutaneous biopsy of intra-abdominal lesions.AJR. 1989; 153: 929-935
- Percutaneous renal biopsies: accuracy, safety, and indications.Urol Radiol. 1986; 8: 67-71
- Imaging of vascular complications associated with renal transplants.AJR. 1991; 157: 449-459
- Handbook of Cardiovascular and Interventional Procedures. Little, Brown, and Company, Boston/Toronto1989: 44-56 1st ed.
- Handbook of Cardiovascular and Interventional Procedures. Little, Brown, and Company, Boston/Toronto1989: 95-104 1st ed.
- Postangiographic femoral artery injuries: non-surgical repair with US-guided compression.Radiology. 1991; 178: 671-675
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty.Ann Intern Med. 1983; 99: 864-869
- A Statistical Summary of the Results of Femoropopliteal Bypass Surgery.in: Gore and Assoc. Inc, Newark, Delaware, Wisconsin1980: 1-32
- Current Choices in Vena Cava Filters.in: SCVIR 15th Annual Meeting, Miami Beach, Florida1990