Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lower extremity venous disease.in: Goldberg B.B The Leading Edge in Diagnostic Ultrasound. 1991: 43-48
- Optimal management of suspected lower-extremity deep vein thrombosis. An evaluation with coast assessment of 24 management strategies.Arch Intern Med. 1992; 152: 165-175
- Venous thrombosis in patients who undergone major hip or knee surgery: detection with compression US and impedance plethysmography.Radiology. 1991; 181: 651-654
- Ultrasonographic diagnosis of symptomatic deep venous thrombosis in pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991; 165: 625-629
- Color duplex sonography of extremity vein.Semin US CT MR. 1990; 11: 136-167
- Color Doppler ultrasound imaging of lower extremity venous disease.AJR. 1989; 152: 371-376