Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shapiro R. Extramedullary Intradural Tumors. 4th ed. Myelography. Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc, Chicago1984: 358-385
- Imaging of tumors of the spinal canal and cord.Radiol Clin North Am. 1988; 26: 965-1007
- MR imaging of intradural extramedullary tumors of the cervical spine.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1985; 9: 1037-1041
- Magnetic resonance imaging of spinal meningiomas and neurinomas: Improvement of imaging by paramagnetic contrast enhancement.J Neurosurg. 1987; 66: 695-700
- “Meningeal sign”: A characteristic finding of meningiomas on contrastenhanced MR images.Neuroradiology. 1990; 32: 90-93
- Gadolinium-DTPA in the evaluation of intradural extramedullary spinal disease.AJNR. 1988; 9: 153-163
- Gadolinium-DTPA in spinal disease.Radiol Clin North Am. 1988; 26: 1009-1024
- Cerebellopontine angle-petromastoid mass lesions: Comparative study of diagnosis with MR imaging and CT.Radiology. 1987; 162: 513-520
- MR imaging of cerebellopontine angle and internal auditory canal lesions at 1.5 T.AJR. 1988; 150: 1371-1381
- Benign extraaxial tumors: Contrast enhancement with Gd-DTPA.Radiology. 1987; 163: 427-429
- T1 and T2 measurements of meningiomas and neurinomas before and after Gd-DTPA.AJNR. 1989; 10: 463-470
- Vascular ultrastructure in human meningiomas and schwannomas.J Neurosurg. 1973; 38: 409-419