Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aneurysm of the thoracic aorta.in: 13th ed. Textbook of Surgery. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1986: 1816-1821
- Aneurysms of the thoracic aorta.Circulation. 1964; 24: 176-181
- Diseases of the aorta.in: Braunwald E. Isselbacher K. Peterdorf R.G. Wilson J.D. Martin J.B. Fauci A.S. Principles of Internal Medicine. 11th ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1987: 1037-1040
- Genereux. Diseases of the Chest.in: 3rd ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1991: 2885-2888
- Magnetric resonance imaging of thoracic aortic aneurysms: comparison with other imaging methods.AJR. 1986; 146: 309-314
- Computed tomographic angiography of the body.Radiology. 1978; 126: 807-811
- Localized aneurysms of the descending thoracic aorta.Clin Radiol. 1975; 26: 475-482
- Case report: mycotic pseudoaneurysm of the descending thoracic aorta associated with vertebral osteomyelitis.Clin Radiol. 1990; 41: 427-429