Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuroendocrine (Merkel cell) carcinoma of the skin: its natural history, diagnosis, and treatment.Ann Surg. 1988; 207: 201-207
- The skin.in: Robbins S.L. Cotran R.S. Kumar V. Pathologic Basis of Disease. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1984: 1259
- Trabecular (Merkel cell) carcinoma of the skin: treatment of primary, recurrent and metastatic disease.Cancer. 1986; 57: 178-182
- Endocrine carcinoma of the skin (Merkel cell carcinoma).Pathol Annu. 1984; 19: 1-30
- Radiotherapy as an adjunct in the management of Merkel cell carcinoma.Cancer. 1990; 65: 60-64
- Merkel cell carcinoma.J Comput Tomogr. 1987; 11: 291-293