Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ganglioneuroma of retroperitoneal origin.Arch Pathol. 1931; 11: 118
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the adrenal glands: a subject review.Clin Imaging. 1990; 14: 1-10
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Adrenal Glands.in: Vaughan jr, E.D. Carey R.M. Adrenal Disorders. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York1989: 289-297
- Diagnosis of adrenal ganglioneuroma in pregnancy with magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasonography: a case report.J Reprod Med. 1989; 34: 59-61
- Ganglioneuroma of the sympathetic nervous system.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1947; 84: 101
- Neuroblastoma and related tumors.Arch Pathol. 1957; 63: 451
- Neuroblastoma.Publishing Sciences Group, Acton, MA1976
- Occurrence of chronic diarrhea in three patients with ganglioneuromas.Pediatrics. 1959; 23: 951-955
- Vasoactive Intestinal Polypeptide in Neurogenic Tumors and Tumor Cells.in: Said S.I. Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide, Advances in Polypeptide Hormone Research Series. Raven Press, New York1982
- Pathology of Tumors of the Nervous System.5th ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1989
- Sectional Imaging of the Adrenal Glands—Computed Tomography and Ultrasound.in: Vaughan jr, E.D. Adrenal Disorders. Thieme Medical Publishers, New York1989: 63-65