Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gossypiboma. The problem of retained surgical sponge.Radiology. 1978; 129: 323-326
- Radiological diagnosis of retained surgical sponges.JAMA. 1955; 159: 1525-1527
- Erosion of retained surgical sponges into the intestine.AJR. 1966; 96: 339-343
- Migration of surgical sponge into small intestine.JAMA. 1968; 205: 938-939
- Surgical sponges: A cause of granuloma and adhesion formation.Ann Surg. 1967; 165: 128-134
- Computed tomography of sponges retained after laparotomy.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1981; 5: 187-189
- Sonographic findings of intraabdominal foreign bodies due to retained gauze.Gastrointest Radiol. 1984; 9: 61-63
- Ultrasound Characteristics of abdominal abscess involving foreign bodies (Gauze).JCU. 1979; 7: 284-286
- CT appearance of a surgically retained towel (Gossy-piboma).J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1986; 10: 343-345