Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Idiopathic rupture of the bladder.J Urol. 1976; 116: 565-567
- Neonatal bladder rupture: Case report and review of literature.J Urol. 1985; 133: 271-273
- Spontaneous extraperitoneal rupture of the urinary bladder in children.Radiology. 1989; 170: 487-488
- Rupture of the urinary bladder in children. The importance of the double lesion.Br J Urol. 1980; 52: 15-20
- Wall defect as a sign of urinary bladder rupture in sonography.J Ultrasound Med. 1988; 7: 511-513
- Neonatal urinary ascites: A report of 2 cases of unusual etiology and a review of the literature.J Urol. 1974; 111: 124-129
- Bladder injuries with pelvic fracture.in: Kaufman J.J. Current urologic therapy. 2nd edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1986: 253-254