Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Juxtacortical circumscribed myositis ossificans: Evolution and radiographic features.Radiology. 1970; 96: 301-306
- Myositis ossificans circumscripta: A benign lesion with malignant differential diagnosis.AJR. 1976; 126: 32-40
- Pseudomalignant osseous tumor of soft tissue.J Bone Joint Surg. 1966; 48B: 488-492
- Pseudomalignant osseous tumor of soft tissue: A clinical, radiological and pathological study of five cases.J Bone Joint Surg. 1969; 51B: 654-663
- Pseudomalignant osseous tumor of soft tissue: Report of two cases.J Bone Joint Surg. 1972; 54B: 334-340
- Pseudomalignant myositis ossificans: Heterotopic new-bone formation without a history of trauma.J Bone Joint Surg. 1980; 62A: 1274-1283
- Diagnosis of bone and joint disorders.in: 2nd ed. Saunders, Philadelphia1988: 4247-4258
- Myositis ossificans: Radiologic evaluation of two cases with diagnostic computed tomograms.Clin Orthop. 1982; 168: 187-191
- Myositis ossificans circumscripta: Computed tomographic diagnosis.Radiology. 1983; 149: 775-779
- Increased MR signal intensity in skeletal muscle adjacent to malignant tumors: Pathologic correlation and clinical relevance.Radiology. 1987; 162: 251-255