Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cryptosporidium and Isospora belli infections.J Infect Dis. 1988; 157: 225-229
- Overview of infection with the human immunodeficiency virus: infectious complications.Clin Chest Med. 1988; 9: 377-386
- Abdominal CT in acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.AIR. 1986; 146: 7-13
- CT in the diagnosis of enterovesical fistulae.AJR. 1985; 144: 1229-1233
- Cryptosporidiosis in immunocompetent patients.New Eng I Med. 1985; 312: 1278-1282
- Cryptosporidiosis of the stomach and small intestine in patients with AIDS.AJR. 1984; 14: 549-554
- Intestinal fistula formation in a man with mycobacterial disease and AIDS.NY State Med. 1985; 85: 702-704
- Intestinal perforation associated with cytomegalovirus infection in patients with acquired immune deficiency syndrome.Am J Gastroenterol. 1984; 79: 201-205