Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hemorrhage and edema in acute spina cord compression: demonstration by MR imaging.Radiology. 1986; 161: 387-390
- Traumatic dural tears: CT diagnosis using Metrizamide.Radiology. 1984; 152: 443-446
- Magnetic resonance imaging in acute spinal cord trauma.Neurosurgery. 1988; 23: 295-299
- 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging of acute spinal trauma.Radiographics. 1988; 8: 1059-1082
- The impact of magnetic resonance on the diagnostic evaluation of acute cervicothoracic spinal trauma.Skeletal Radiol. 1988; 17: 89-95
- Delayed spinal subarachnoid hematoma: a rare complication of C1-C2 cervical myelography.AJNR. 1986; 7: 526-528
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the chronically injured cervical spinal cord.AJNR. 1986; 7: 457-461
- Intracranial hematomas: imaging by high-field MR.Radiology. 1985; 157: 87-93
Zimmerman RD, Heier LA, Snow RB, Liu DPC, Kelly AB, Deck MDF. Acute intracranial hemmorhage: intensity changes on sequential MR scans at 0.5 T. AJNR 150; 651–661.