Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Brant-Zawadski M, Norman D. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Central Nervous System.
- Delayed CNS complications.Laryngoscope. 1975; 85: 1379-1386
- Central nervous system infections following esophageal dilatation in children.J Pediatr. 1987; 110: 572-574
- Cerebral abscess in children secondary to esophageal dilatation.Pediatrics. 1977; 59: 300-301
- Brain abscess after esophageal dilatation for caustic stricture: report of three cases.Neurosurgery. 1985; 17: 947-951
- Solitary brain abscess following endoscopic injection sclerosis of esophageal varices.Gastrointest Endosc. 1985; 31: 331-332
- Bacteremia after esophageal dilatation: a clinical and experimental study.Ann Thorac Surg. 1980; 30: 19-23