This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A patient with lymphomatoid granulomatosis was examined with both computed tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The CT and MRI character of the pulmonary lesions are described as well as the patient's course and progression to lymphoma.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Imaging
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A clinicopathologic study of 152 cases.Cancer. 1979; 43: 360-373
- The J. Burns Amberson Lecture—pulmonary angiitis and granulomatosis.Am Rev Resp Dis. 1973; 108: 1-18
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital Case 40–1987.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 879-889
- Pulmonary lymphomas and lymphomatoid granulomatosis.Semin Respir Med. 1988; 9: 325-333
- Nonlymphomatous lymphoid disorders of the lung.AJR. 1986; 147: 227-237
- Chest radiograph in lymphomatoid granulomatosis: comparison with Wegener granulomatosis.AJR. 1984; 142: 79-83
- The radiology of lymphomatoid granulomatosis in the lung.Clin Radiol. 1979; 30: 661-664
- Lymphomatoid Granulomatosis.JAMA. 1985; 254: 3458-3460
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging in the management of lymphoma.in: Margulis Alexander R. Gooding Charles A. Diagnostic Radiology 1987. CV Mosby Company, St. Louis1987: 375-383
- Magnetic resonance imaging for assessment of treatment effects in mediastinal Hodgkins disease.Acta Radiol. 1987; 28: 145-151
- Magnetic resonance imaging, chest radiography, computed tomography and ultrasonography in malignant lymphoma.Acta Radiol. 1987; 28: 253-262
- Characterization of lymphadenopathy by magnetic resonance relaxation times: preliminary results.Radiology. 1985; 115: 691-697
- Magnetic resonance imaging of lymphomas in children.Pediatr Radiol. 1985; 15: 179-183
- Magnetic resonance imaging of inflammatory lung disorders. Preliminary studies in children.Pediatr Pulmonol. 1986; 2: 211-217
- Radiation fibrosis: differentiation from recurrent tumor by MR imaging.Radiology. 1985; 156: 721-726
© 1989 Published by Elsevier Inc.