Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preliminary results of M-VAC (methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin and cisplatin) for transitional cell carcinoma of the urotheliom.J Urol. 1985; 133: 403
- Infiltrating carcinoma of the bladder: Relation of depth of penetration of the bladder wall to incidence of local extension and metastases.Urol. 1946; 55: 366
- The relation of the preoperative estimate to the pathologic demonstration of the extent of vesical neoplasms.J Urol. 1952; 68: 714
- Johnson D.E. Boileau M.A. Genitourinary tumors: Fundamental principles and surgical techniques. Grune & Stratton, New York1982
- Pitfalls in clinical staging of bladder tumors.Urol Clin North Am. 1976; 3: 106-127
- Current state of classification and staging of bladder cancer.Cancer Res. 1977; 37: 2838-2842
- Evaluation of lymphangiography for clinical staging of bladder tumors.J Urol. 1975; 114: 712-714
- Lymphangiography as an aid in staging bladder carcinoma.South Med J. 1976; 69: 28-30
- The role of CT in demonstrating perivesicle tumor growth in the preoperative staging of carcinoma of the urinary bladder.Radiology. 1983; 146: 443-446
- CT staging of bladder carcinoma.AJR. 1981; 137: 359-362
- Computed tomography in staging of bladder carcinoma.Acta Radiol Diag. 1982; 23: 47-53
- Potential overstaging of bladder cancer by computerized tomography scanning.J Urol. 1984; 132: 758-761