Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carcinoid tumors: A study of 204 cases.Am J Clin Pathol. 1974; 61: 521-528
- Carcinoid tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.AM J Surg. 1973; 126: 818-822
- Carcinoid tumors of the gastrointestinal tract.Cancer. 1975; 35: 388-591
- Metastases of a rectal carcinoid to the posterior fossa.Neurosurgery. 1979; 5: 496-499
- Carcinoid tumor of the gastrointestinal tract with metastases to the brain.Arch Intern Med. 1982; 142: 1717-1719
- Metastatic carcinoid presenting as a spinal cord tumor.Surg Neurol. 1975; 4: 283-287
- Malignant gastric carcinoid with typical spinal lesion: Autopsy report.Nippon Risusho. 1974; 32: 403-410
- Neuroendocrine neoplasms and their cells of origin.N Engl J Med. 1977; 296: 919-925