Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Computed tomography of the pelvis.in: Moss A.A. Gamsu G. Genant H.K. Computed tomography of the body. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1983: 987-1053
- Detecting lymphatic metastases from prostate carcinoma: superiority of CT.Am J Roentgenol. 1981; 137: 207-211
- CT evaluation of bladder and prostatic neoplasms.Urol Radiol. 1982; 4: 105-114
- Massive prostatic carcinoma in negroes.Br J Urol. 1983; 55: 312-314
- Carcinoma of prostate presenting as retroperitoneal mass.Urology. 1978; 7: 434-437
- Giant prostatic cancer with acromegaly.J Urol. 1973; 110: 441-442
- Metastatic carcinoma of the prostate presenting radiographically as lymphoma.J Urol. 1983; 130: 362-364