Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of computed tomography in the evaluation of neck masses.Radiology. 1979; 133: 145-149
- Computed tomography of the infrahyoid neck.Radiology. 1982; 145: 397-402
- Contrast enhancement in mediastinal and cervical lymph nodes.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1983; 7: 242-244
- Extravascular contrast material: the major component of contrast enhancement.Radiology. 1976; 121: 379-382