Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Computed tomography and ultrasound in the diagnosis of intrahepatic calculi.Radiology. 1980; 136: 399-405
- Are hepatolithiasis and cholangiocarcinoma aetiologically related? A morphological study of 12 cases of hepatolithiasis associated with cholangiocarcinoma.Virchows Arch (Pathol Anat). 1985; 406: 45-58
- Cholangiocarcinoma in hepatolithiasis.J Clin Gastroenterol. 1984; 6: 539-547
- Recurrent pyogenic cholangitis in Asian immigrants: use of ultrasonography, computed tomography, and cholangiography.Radiology. 1982; 143: 151-156
- Carcinoma arising in the wall of congenital bile duct cysts.Cancer. 1979; 44: 1134-1141
- Congenital dilatation of the intrahepatic bile ducts with cholangiocarcinoma.J Clin Pathol. 1972; 25: 804-808
- Bile duct carcinoma: a late complication of end-stage primary sclerosing cholangitis (ab).Hepatology. 1984; 4: 1056