This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Cortical heterotopia is a rare disorder of migrational brain development. A case of subependymal cortical heterotopia is reported. Usual clinical features and specific computed tomography findings are discussed.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Imaging
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Developmental neuropathology.in: Springer, New York, Wien1975: 5-7
- Neuronal migration and contact guidance in the primate telencephalon.Postgrad Med J. 1978; 54 (Suppl): 25-40
- Neuronal proliferation, migration, organization and myelination.in: Major problems in clinical pediatrics. vol. XXII. Saunders, Philadelphia1981: 34-35
- Computed tomography in migratory disorders of human brain development.Neuroradiology. 1983; 25: 257-263
- Malformation of the cerebral cortex with heterotopia of the gray matter.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1978; 2: 291-296
© 1987 Published by Elsevier Inc.