Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inferior pulmonary ligament: Computed tomographic appearance.Radiology. 1983; 148: 479-483
- CT of the pulmonary ligament.AJR. 1983; 141: 231-236
- CT appearance of the normal inferior pulmonary ligament.AJR. 1983; 141: 237-240
- CT demonstration of tethering of the lung by the pulmonary ligament.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1985; 9: 947-948
- A study of pulmonary ligament arteries relationship to intralobar pulmonary sequestration.Chest. 1984; 86: 611-615
- Detection of paraesophageal varices by plain films.AJR. 1985; 144: 701-704
- CT demonstration of calcified mediastinal lymph nodes: A guide to the new ATS classification.AJR. 1986; 147: 17-20
- Roentgenographic evaluation of mediastinal nodes for preoperative assessment in lung cancer.Chest. 1985; 88: 206-210