Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Uterus didelphys with unilateral hematometrocolpos and hematosalpinx.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1982; 6: 1028-1031
- Congenital absence of the vagina. The Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 1976; 85: 224-238
- Computed tomography of endometriosis.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1983; 7: 257-264
☆Presented at Children's Hospital Radiology Alumni, New York, New York, October 1985