Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis: A critical analysis of 26 cases and of the literature.J Urol. 1978; 119: 589-593
- Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis: detailed analysis of 29 cases and a brief discussion of atypical presentations.J Urol. 1981; 126: 437-442
- Association of xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis with small renal cell carcinoma: Case report and review of the literature.Eur Urol. 1984; 10: 62-66
- Renal mass, obstructing calculus, and urinary tract infection (clinical pathologic conference).Urol Radiol. 1982; 4: 266-268
- Renal carcinoma with staghorn calculus, perinephric abscess, and xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis in same kidney.Urology. 1983; 21: 635-638
- CT screening of the abdomen in von Hippel-Lindau disease.AJR. 1982; 139: 505-510
- Angiographic diagnosis of renal tumors associated with polycystic disease.Radiology. 1978; 126: 105-109
- Acquired cystic disease of the kidneys: A hazard of long-term intermittent maintenance haemodialysis.J Clin Pathol. 1977; 30: 868-877