Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics 1985.CA. 1985; 35: 19-35
- Cancer of the nasopharynx in children.Cancer. 1978; 41: 1128-1133
- Neoplasms of the nasopharynx in children.Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 1977; 10: 11-24
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma in children.Cancer. 1976; 37: 2787-2791
- Carcinoma of the nasopharynx in childhood.Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1981; 89: 555-559
- The upper aerodigestive tract.in: Bergeron R.T. Osborn A.G. Som P.M. Head and neck imaging excluding the brain. Mosby, St. Louis1984: 374-401
- Nasopharynx and parapharyngeal space.in: Computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging of the head and neck. 2nd ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1985
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma.in: 2nd ed. Surgical pathology of the head and neck. vol. 1. Marcel Dekker, New York1985: 453-466
- Nasopharyngeal carcinoma in the second decade of life.Radiology. 1983; 148: 253-256
- Carcinomas of the nasopharynx.in: Tumors of the head and neck. Clinical and pathologcal considerations. 2nd ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltiimore1979: 188-199
- Cancer of the nasopharynx.Charles C Thomas, Springfield, IL1961
- Distribution of cervical lymph node metastases from squamous cell carcinoma of the upper respiratory and digestive tracts.Cancer. 1972; 29: 1446-1449