Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Paralysis of the third, fourth and sixth cranial nerves.Am J Ophthalmol. 1958; 46: 787-794
- Paralysis of cranial nerves III, IV and VI. Cause and prognosis in 1,000 cases.Arch Ophthalmol. 1981; 99: 76-79
- Ocular manifestations of occlusive disease of the vertebral-basilar arterial system.Arch Ophthalmol. 1959; 62: 84-96
- Loyez: Ramollissement du noyau rouge.Rev Neurol (Paris). 1912; 23: 49-51
- “Top of the basilar” syndrome.Neurology. 1980; 30: 72-79
- Representation of the extraocular muscles in the oculomotor nuclei of the monkey.J Comp Neurol. 1953; 98: 449-504
- Midbrain ptosis. A case with clinicopathologic correlation.Arch Neurol. 1974; 30: 179-181
- The anatomy and pathology of the cerebral vasculature.in: Meyer J.S. Modern concepts of cerebrovascular disease. Spectrum, New York1975: 1-41
- The brainstem.in: Neurological differential diagnosis. Springer-Verlag, New York1977: 113-114