Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tumors of the esophagus and stomach.(Second series)in: 10th ed. Fascicle 7: Atlas of tumor pathology. Air Force Institute of Pathology, Washington1973: 54-60
- Computed tomography evaluation of esophageal carcinoma.Semin Oncol. 1984; 11: 113-126
- Case report: Organic brain syndrome due to multiple tumor emboli.J Neurol. 1984; 231: 273-275
- CT detection of skeletal muscle metastases.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1986; 10: 81-83
- Computed tomography of lower extremity tumors.AJR. 1979; 132: 933-937
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma: computed tomographic demonstration of unusual extranodal involvement.Radiology. 1983; 149: 211-217