Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- NMR imaging of forearms in healthy volunteers and patients with giant cell tumors of bone.Radiology. 1982; 144: 549
- NMR imaging of leg tumors.Radiology. 1983; 149: 181
- Computed tomography in the evaluation of musculoskeletal neoplasms.Radiology. 1978; 128: 89
- Case report 286.Skeletal Radiol. 1984; 12: 214
- Aneurysmal bone cyst of the calcaneus.Radiology. 1984; 151: 51
- Fluid levels in aneurysmal bone cysts: a CT feature.AJR. 1984; 141: 1001
- Magnetic resonance imaging of fluid levels in an aneurysmal bone cyst and in anticoagulated human-blood.Skeletal Radiol. 1985; 13: 267
- Case report 337.Skeletal Radiol. 1985; 14: 301
- Musculoskeletal applications of nuclear magnetic resonance.Radiology. 1983; 147: 161
- Hematogenous osteomyelitis with fat—fluid level shown by CT.Radiology. 1984; 153: 493
- Tumors and tumor-like conditions.in: Resnick D. Niwayama G. Diagnosis of bone and joint disorders. Saunders, Philadelphia1981: 2666-2669