Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute cervical pain associated with retropharyngeal calcium deposit.J Bone Joint Surg. 1964; 46A: 1453-1454
- Calcification of the anterior atlantoaxial ligament as cause for painful swelling and for painful neck.Bull Hosp Joint Dis. 1967; 28: 1-3
- Calcific tendinitis of the neck.Radiology. 1978; 128: 355-358
- Chronic calcific tendinitis of the neck.Skeletal Radiol. 1981; 7: 207-208