Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Central nervous system leukemia and lymphoma: computed tomographic manifestations.AJR. 1981; 137: 1195-1201
- Evolution of computed tomographic abnormalities in leptomeningeal metastases.Ann Neurol. 1985; 17: 85-89
- Computerized axial tomography in the study of intracranial complications in hematology.Cancer. 1978; 41: 487-501
- The central nervous system in acute leukemia.Arch Intern Med. 1960; 105: 451-468
- Granulocytic sarcoma (chloroma): CT manifestations.Radiology. 1985; 155: 167-170
- Computed tomography of extracranial chloroma.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1982; 6: 83-85
- Multifocal chloromas of the brain.Surg Neurol. 1982; 17: 47-51
- A distinctive type of intracerebral hemorrhage associated with “blastic crisis” in patients with leukemia.Cancer. 1960; 13: 146-154