Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tumors of the liver and intrahepatic bile ducts.in: In atlas of tumor pathology. Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 1958: 105-111 (Section 7, Fascicle 25)
- The pathology of 111 cases of primary hepatic malignancy collected in the Liverpool region.J Clin Pathol. 1961; 14: 120-131
- Carcinoid tumors. An analysis of 2837 cases.Cancer. 1975; 36: 560-569
- Polypeptide hormone production by “carcinoid” apudomas and their relevant cytochemistry.Virchows Arch B Cell Pathol. 1974; 16: 95-109
- Angiographic and pathologic features of probable primary carcinoid-like hepatic tumors.Gastrointest Radiol. 1977; 3: 397-400
- Angiographic and computed tomographic appearance of secondary carcinoid of the liver.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1982; 5: 90-96
- Carcinoid syndrome treated by hepatic embolization.AJR. 1978; 131: 511-514
- Apudomas metastatic to the liver: treatment by hepatic artery embolization.Radiology. 1983; 149: 79-83