Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Complications in translumbar aortography A comparison of direct needle puncture and aortic catheterisation.Acta Radiol Diagn. 1972; 12: 750-756
- Computed tomographic evaluation of para-aortic hematoma following translumbar aortography.Radiology. 1979; 130: 711-712
- Evaluation of retroperitoneal hemorrhage by computed tomography before and after translumbar aortography.Radiology. 1979; 133: 401-404
- Computed tomography in the detection of retroperitoneal hemorrhage after translumbar aortography.Am J Roentgenol. 1978; 131: 831-833