Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CT in B-thalassemia: iron deposition in the liver, spleen and lymph nodes.Am J Roentgenol. 1981; 136: 1191-1194
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis of disorders of excessive iron storage of the liver.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1977; 1: 101-105
- Primary carcinoma of the liver.Med Clin No Am. 1975; 59: 989-994
- Computed tomographic analysis of beta-thalassemia syndromes with hemochromatosis: pathologic findings with clinical and laboratory correlations.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1980; 4: 159-165
- Nonuniform attenuation in computed tomography study of the cirrhotic liver.Radiology. 1979; 132: 399-402
- Computed tomographic demonstration of rapid changes in fatty infiltration of the liver.Radiology. 1982; 142: 691-692
- Computed tomography of the liver.Radiol Clin No Am. 1977; 15: 331-348
- Computed tomography of hepatocellular carcinoma.Am J Roentgenol. 1980; 134: 431-437
- Diagnostic accuracy of CT in circumscript liver disease.Am J Roentgenol. 1978; 130: 711-714
- Computed tomography for determining liver iron content in primary hemochromatosis.Br Med J. 1980; 280: 440-442