Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Difference between liver and spleen CT numbers in the normal adult: Its usefulness in predicting the presence of diffuse liver disease.Radiology. 1980; 137: 727-729
- CT demonstration of rapid changes in fatty infiltration of the liver.Radiology. 1982; 142: 691-692
- CT in the diagnosis of excessive iron storage of the liver.J Comp Assist Tomogr. 1977; 1: 101-104
- Accuracy of computed tomography in diagnosis of fatty liver.Br Med J. 1980; 281: 1042
- Lobar attenuation difference of the liver on computed tomography.Radiology. 1981; 141: 725-728
- CT of hepatoma: Effects of portal vein obstruction.Am J Roentgenol. 1981; 136: 349-353
- Nonuniform attenuation in computed tomography study of the cirrhotic liver.Radiology. 1979; 132: 399-402
- CT of radiationinduced hepatic injury.Am J Roentgenol. 1980; 135: 445-448
- Hepatotoxicity: Adverse effects of drugs and other chemicals on the liver.Appleton-Century Crofts, New York1978
- Computed tomography for determining liver iron content in primary haemochromatosis.Br Med J. 1980; 280: 440-442