This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
A demonstration of variceal bleeding by computed tomography in a patient with portal hypertension.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Imaging
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Arterioportal communications: Observations and hypothesis concerning transsinusoidal and transvasal types.Radiology. 1982; 142: 581-590
- Venous abnormalities in portal hypertension demonstrated by CT.Am J. Roentgenol. 1980; 134: 271-276
- CT evaluation of esophageal and upper abdominal varices.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1980; 4: 510-515
- Atlas of Computerized Tomography, Vol II: Abdominal Computer Tomography. Springer-Verlag, Berlin1980 4th ed.
© 1983 Published by Elsevier Inc.