Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Subdural hematomas resulting from rupture of intracranial arterial aneurysms.Acta Chir Scand. 1961; 121: 345-350
- Bleeding from ruptured intracranial aneurysms: An autopsy series of 205 patients.Surg Neurol. 1981; 15: 232-235
- Rupture of intracranial aneurysm causing acute subdural hematoma, intratemporal hematoma, and decerebration, with survival: Case report.Neurosurgery. 1979; 5: 698-700
- Post contrast computed tomography in subarachnoid hemorrhage from ruptured aneurysms.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1981; 5: 341-344
- Subdural haematoma in association with intracranial aneurysm.Neuroradiology. 1982; 23: 157-160
- Subdural hematomas due to ruptured cerebral aneurysms: Angiographic diagnosis and potential pitfall for CT.Am J Roentgenol. 1978; 130: 507-509
- Blood-brain barrier: Phenomenon of increasing importance to the imaging clinician.AJNR. 1982; 3: 127-238
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis of subarachnoid haemorrhage and ruptured aneurysm.Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 1981; 82: 11-24