Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extrapleural lipoma.West J Med. 1976; 124: 147-149
- Lipomas of the mediastinum—1940–1955.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1956; 193: 313-322
- An unusual recurrence of an unusual tumor: Recurrent intrathoracic lipoma.Dis Chest. 1968; 53: 106-109
- The thoracic lipomas.Ann Surg. 1933; 98: 801-819
- Benign intrathoracic lipoma with rib erosion in an infant.Radiology. 1972; 104: 111-112
- Intrathoracic lipomas; a report of three cases and review of the literature.Arch Surg. 1962; 84: 444-448
☆The opinions or assertations contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.