Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Computerised tomography and the liver.Clin Radiol. 1977; 28: 571-581
- Accuracy of computed tomography of the liver and biliary tract.Radiology. 1977; 124: 123-128
- Computed tomography in the liver.Am J Roentgenol. 1977; 128: 579-590
- The relation of liver fat to computed tomography numbers..Radiology. 1979; 130: 511-513
- Evaluation of fat and iron in the liver using computed tomography (CT). A quantitative and qualitative study in dogs.Gastroenterology. 1979; 76: 1139
- CT studies of the liver in vitro: A report on 82 cases with pathological correlation.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1979; 3: 589-595
- Principles and methods for the morphometric study of the lung and other organs.Lab Invest. 1963; 12: 131-155
- Hepatic pathology in relatives of patients with haemochromatosis.J Path Bact. 1962; 84: 53-64
- The fluorimetric assay of triglycerides by a semiautomated method.Anal Biochem. 1968; 25: 246-251
- Measurement of liver iron concentration in needle-biopsy specimens.Lancet. 1971; i: 100-103
- Acute cholestasis, hepatic failure, and fatty liver in the alcoholic.Scand J Gastroenterol. 1978; 13: 199-203
- Attenuation in computed tomography study of the cirrhotic liver.Radiology. 1979; 132: 399-402