Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High resolution computed tomography of the orbit with the Ohio Nuclear Delta head scanner.AJR. 1976; 127: 175-177
- An evaluation of CAT in the diagnosis of orbital tumors.ESCAT Seminar. 1976; (London)
- Computerized transaxial tomography in neuro-ophthalmology.Am J Ophthalmo1. 1974; 78: 285-294
- Computer assisted tomography in orbital disease.Br J Ophthalmol. 1974; 58: 571-587
- Computed tomography of orbital lesions. A radiological study of 144 cases.Neuroradiology. 1977; 13: 141-150
- Computer assisted tomography in 90 cases of exophthalmos.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1977; 1: 81-100
- Computed tomography of orbital lesions. A cooperative study of 210 cases.Neuroradiology. 1977; 13: 123-134
- Orbital tumors evaluated by computed tomography.Radiology. 1980; 136: 101-111
Reese AB: Tumors of the Eye, 3rd Ed. Harper and Row, New York.
- Tumor metastatis to the eye. Part I. Incidence in 213 adult patients with generalized malignancy.Am J Ophthalmol. 1967; 63: 723-726
- Carcinoma metastatis to the eye and orbits: A clinico pathologic study of 227 cases.Arch Ophthalmol. 1974; 92: 276-286
- Computed tomography of masses in the lacrimal gland region.Radiology. 1979; 131: 143-147
- Orbital pseudotumor: Association of orbital vein deformities and myosites.AJNR. 1980; 1: 305-309
- Computed tomography in orbital pseudotumor. (Idiopathic orbital inflammation.).Radiology. 1976; 120: 597-601
- Scleral thickening: A CT sign of orbital pseudotumor.AJR. 1977; 129: 703-706
- CT and ultrasound in the diagnosis of cavernous hemangioma and lymphangioma of the orbits.CT. 1980; 4: 98-104
- CT of orbital infection and its cerebral complications.AJR. 1980; 134: 45-50