Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Angiography and ultrasonography. A comparative study of abdominal aortic aneurysms.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1976; 126: 95-100
- Computed Tomography of Abdominal Abnormalities.in: The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1978: 153-176
- Computed tomography of the retroperitoneal space.Radiol Clin North Am. 1977; 15: 377-390
- Clinical fate of patient with asymptomatic abdominal aortic aneurysm and unfit for surgical treatment.Arch Surg. 1972; 104: 600-606
- Editorial: Ruptured aortic aneurysm: surgical emergency.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1954; 98: 759
- Arteriosclerotic aneurysm of abdominal aorta.N Engl J Med. 1955; 253: 954-958
- Aneurysms of abdominal aorta and its branches.Ann Surg. 1957; 146: 207-214
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms.Harefuah, Journal of the Israel Medical Association. 1979; Vol. XCVII: 277-279
- Radiologic Examination of the Urinary Tract.Harper & Row, Publishers, 1972
- Angiographic manifestations of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms.Am J Roentgenol. 1976; 127: 769-773