Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Critical decisions in liver trauma: Experience based on 604 cases.Arch Surg. 1970; 101: 277-283
- Factors determining the morbidity and mortality in hepatic injuries analysis of 108 cases.Ann Surg. 1979; 189: 466-474
- Trauma to the Liver.2nd Ed. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1971
- Radionuclide imaging in blunt trauma.Radiol Clin N Am. March 1981; (In press)
- Scintigraphic evaluation of liver and spleen in blunt injuries.Semin Nucl Med. 1974; 4: 357-370
- Computed tomography in the evaluation of abdominal trauma.J Comput assist Tomogr. 1979; 3: 405-408