Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Computed tomography in the diagnosis of posterior fossa lesions.Radiol Clin North Am. April, 1976; 14: 129-147
- Computed tomography in infants and children: Intracranial neoplasms.Am J Roentgenol. July, 1976; 127: 129-137
- Computed tomography in metastatic disease of the brain.Radiology. April, 1976; 119: 115-120
- Computerized tomography of infratentorial tumors.Serain Roentgenol. 1977; 12: 109-120
- Primary tumors and other masses of the cerebellum and fourth ventricle: Differential diagnosis by computed tomography.Neuroradiology. 1977; 14: 153-174
- Computed tomography of cerebellar astrocytoma.Am J. Roentgenol. May, 1978; 130: 929-933
- Spectrum of medulloblastoma demonstrated by computed tomography.Radiology. January, 1978; 126: 172